[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

Mark Struberg-3
Good evening!

Please welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new Apache OpenJPA PMC member!

Francesco, txs for helping to push OpenJPA forward!

best regards,

the OpenJPA team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

Craig L Russell
Welcome Francesco. Good to have you on board.

Craig

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 5:10 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Good evening!
>
> Please welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new Apache OpenJPA PMC member!
>
> Francesco, txs for helping to push OpenJPA forward!
>
> best regards,
>
> the OpenJPA team

Craig L Russell
Architect
[hidden email]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

ilgrosso
On 15/09/2016 20:57, Craig Russell wrote:
> Welcome Francesco. Good to have you on board.

Thanks Craig, it's my pleasure.
Still feeling a bit undeserved, I'll try to do my best :-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence