[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jody Grassel as Apache OpenJPA PMC member

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jody Grassel as Apache OpenJPA PMC member

Mark Struberg-3
Good afternoon ladies and gents!

Jody Grassel has been involved with OpenJPA for many years.
Based on that, the Apache OpenJPA project is glad to announce that Jody has accepted our invitation to join the OpenJPA Project Management Committee!

Welcome Jody!

best regards,
the Apache OpenJPA community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jody Grassel as Apache OpenJPA PMC member

J Grassel
Thank you, everyone!!