Export control information enquiry

Dimiter Shopov
To whom it may concern,

I am developing a small application and I use the org.apache.openjpa module
for it. It is a really nice piece of software, but I have the following
enquiry. Can you confirm what the *AL* and *ECCN *codes of the software are?

Thank you very much in advance.

Dimiter

Re: Export control information enquiry

kwsutter
Administrator
No idea what you are referring to...

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Dimiter Shopov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>

> I am developing a small application and I use the org.apache.openjpa module
> for it. It is a really nice piece of software, but I have the following
> enquiry. Can you confirm what the *AL* and *ECCN *codes of the software
> are?
>

> Thank you very much in advance.
>

> Dimiter

Re: Export control information enquiry

Mark Struberg-3
Hi Dmitry!

OpenJPA does not contain or use encryption beyond anyhthing provided by the JVM.
So no ECCN is required afaik.

LieGrue,
strub