Hazelcast RemoteCommitProvider

Maxim Solodovnik
Hello All,

I was able to set up OpenJpa clustering using openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider

<property name="openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider"
value="tcp(Addresses=10.1.1.1;10.1.1.2)" />

but this way I'm unable to add/remove nodes at runtime
same time Hazelcast able to add/remove nodes

I wonder is it possible to use Hazelcast as RemoteCommitProvider for OpenJpa.
I was able to find hibernate specific integration but not JPA :((

Maybe TCPRemoteCommitProvider might be subclassed/patched to be able
to add/remove nodes at runtime?

Thanks in advance for your answers

--
WBR