JPA 2.1

Charlie Mordant
Hi best ORM mapper implementers!

I caught some mailing list mails which spoke about 2.1 implementation on
the way. What's the current status?
Spring 5 forces 2.1 compliance as a prerequisite so it should be nice to
have a 2.1 support (also, I really dislike Hibernate as an orm, OpenJPA is
far more bullet proof IMHO).

Best regards,

--
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent

Re: JPA 2.1

Mark Struberg-3
Hi Charlie!

trunk is targetting JPA-2.1 but we still have quite a bit to go until we are spec compliant.

LieGrue,
strub