Need Jenkins access grant by OpenJPA PMC Chair

Need Jenkins access grant by OpenJPA PMC Chair

J Grassel
I noticed that the OpenJPA builds are all over the floor on Jenkins, and after reaching out to INFRA on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14616 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14616> it was determined that I need specific access granted for it by the PMC.

Re: Need Jenkins access grant by OpenJPA PMC Chair

ilgrosso
On 17/07/2017 22:43, Jody Grassel wrote:
> I noticed that the OpenJPA builds are all over the floor on Jenkins, and after reaching out to INFRA on
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14616 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14616> it was determined that I need specific access granted for it by the PMC.

Hi Jody,
done:

https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/group/hudson-jobadmin

Thanks.
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Need Jenkins access grant by OpenJPA PMC Chair

J Grassel
Thanks!