Request for gradle equivalent to ant script for Enahncer

Request for gradle equivalent to ant script for Enahncer

vardhaman narasagoudar
Dear Team,

Good day,

Does any one has compiled JPA pojo using Enhancer on gradle for tomcat, If
yes, can they share the sample or equivalent to ant which is present in the
site,

Looking forward for your valuable suggestion.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vardhaman B.N
9945840928

Re: Request for gradle equivalent to ant script for Enahncer

Roberto Cortez-2
Hi Vardhaman,
Sorry for this late response.
I've been working on a OpenJPA Gradle plugin, and I was only able to release it in the last couple of days. Here is the link for it:https://github.com/radcortez/openjpa-gradle-plugin

Please, let me know how it works out for you.
Cheers,Roberto

    On Monday, January 9, 2017 4:25 PM, vardhaman narasagoudar <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Dear Team,

Good day,

Does any one has compiled JPA pojo using Enhancer on gradle for tomcat, If
yes, can they share the sample or equivalent to ant which is present in the
site,

Looking forward for your valuable suggestion.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vardhaman B.N
9945840928

Re: Request for gradle equivalent to ant script for Enahncer

Mark Struberg-3
Roberto, do you mind to probably contribute this to the OpenJPA project?
Could make a nice addition alongside the openjpa-maven-plugin!

txs and LieGrue,
strub

> Am 18.01.2017 um 16:13 schrieb Roberto Cortez <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Vardhaman,
> Sorry for this late response.
> I've been working on a OpenJPA Gradle plugin, and I was only able to release it in the last couple of days. Here is the link for it:https://github.com/radcortez/openjpa-gradle-plugin
>
> Please, let me know how it works out for you.
> Cheers,Roberto
>
>    On Monday, January 9, 2017 4:25 PM, vardhaman narasagoudar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Dear Team,
>
> Good day,
>
> Does any one has compiled JPA pojo using Enhancer on gradle for tomcat, If
> yes, can they share the sample or equivalent to ant which is present in the
> site,
>
> Looking forward for your valuable suggestion.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Vardhaman B.N
> 9945840928

Re: Request for gradle equivalent to ant script for Enahncer

Roberto Cortez-2
Hi Mark,
Of course.
How do you want to proceed with that?