release 2.4.3 soon?

Mark Struberg-3
Hi folks!

I just found a bug in count(distinct) which I want to fix in 2.4.x and trunk and then I'd like to ship a release.

Wdyt?
What other 'low hanging fruits' do we have so we can start with a release early next week?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: release 2.4.3 soon?

ilgrosso
On 13/04/2017 10:13, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I just found a bug in count(distinct) which I want to fix in 2.4.x and trunk and then I'd like to ship a release.
>
> Wdyt?

I see only three issues currently set for 2.4.3 [1], and only one resolved.
Is that enough?

> What other 'low hanging fruits' do we have so we can start with a release early next week?

If you can double-check the patch attached to OPENJPA-2567, that one
could be also added.

Regards.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project+%3D+OPENJPA+AND+fixVersion+%3D+2.4.3+ORDER+BY+status+DESC%2C+priority+DESC